Assistant: Leading 0 in outbound history omitted

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jandings, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jandings

Morning,

I have a problem with the latest 3CX assistant (and actually with versions before that, too):
    We use a leading 0 in any number to make an external call.

When I place a call 001729999 with 3CX assistant, the call is dialed correctly as 001729999. The outbound rule in 3CX server removes the leading zero and dials 01729999 via ISDN. Perfect. BUT the outbound call history of 3CX Assistant REMOVES any leading zero as well! That means the call is logged in the 3CX history as 01729999, which means I cannot redial correctly. Any OTHER calls (missed and received) are not touched and additional zeros are kept the way they should be. This "error" applies only to the history of outbound calls in 3CX assistant. In MyPhone (web) as well as my SNOM dial list the outbound history is CORRECT with 001729999 as an entry.

Note: We do NOT use the CRM plugin since we have GroupWise. I activated the plugin just for fun (but with salesforce and outlook connector diabled) and entered a zero in the option fields of the CRM config window. This did not change anything.

Any idea?

Best, Jan

==================================================
    Config:
    3CX Server 8.0.10624.716
    3CX Assistant 8.0.11114
    Windows Server 2008 SP2 on VMware
    Patton 4960 E1/T1 FW 5.3 connected to a E1/DSS1 line in Germany
    45x SNOM 320 FW 7.3.14
    No external SIP-Traffic

2. kathies

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? We have the same issue...

Many thanks in advance for any advice!!

3. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

yeah this is a bummer, there is no prefix you can use by default to make outbound calls, so the number would show normal but when you dial the prefix will be re-added. If you go the the myphone web site you see the number re-dialable. it is in the feat. list to correct this...

hint you still can click right on the number copy click on the make new call button and add the number there and edit before dialing

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. kathies

I thought I had read that this would be a new feature in version 9 of 3cx, but sadly it still doesn't work, or am I missing something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.