Assistant not working on version 10

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sdiazdefalco, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdiazdefalco

Hello all!

I have updated from 9v to the latest release of the 10th and all the provisioned phones stopped working and the 3CX Assistant stopped working as well.

I noticed that when I resend the welcome email to the extensions the provisioning URL changed the port from 5481 to 5000
    I always had problems with the Assistant.

Does anyone here suffered the same when updating? I am not on the 11b version and seriously considering not updating to it until I read more of it...

Thanks in advanced!

Sebastian!

2. paul.hadley

paul.hadley New Member

I think in V10 the provisioning URL was changed from port 5481 to 5000

To get the phones working again change the address they provision from to port 5000 (Replace 5481 with 5000)

The same with the assistant, the new address is http://(your server IP):5000/MyPhone

In V11 the settings remain the same as V10, so once you have made the changes for V10 it won't be a problem when you upgrade to V11

3. active5

The 3CX Assistant was discontinued with version 10 and replaced with 3CX MyPhone.
    It is my understanding that the 3CX Assistant does not work on V10.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Why are you not using 3cxmyphone?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Somebody needed to read the release notes and stickys about upgrading to v10.

6. sdiazdefalco

I had no clue what Myphone was, I see that 3CX assistant has been discontinued so that's the reason it stoped working.
    I have some issues with MyPhone but I will post about that in another thread

Thank you all for the orientation!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.