Assistant Ring Groups

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hoosier1077, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoosier1077

Hello,
    Quick question. I am trying to get the receptionist to use the 3cx assistant to route call traffic becuase its a great tool. Only thing I dont see is the ring groups that we created. For example, we create a ring group for the service department and give it ring group number 802. so call comes in, receptionist answers, however she has no 802 ring group on her assistant that she could just drag and drop the call to? She has to use the physical phone to blind transfer that call to 802. Am I missing something, or are ring groups just not included in 3cx assistant right now. Thanks for any help.

2. netswork

netswork Active Member

What version of 3cx are you using? Are you referring to the Myphone app? I believe you can setup a speed dial in myphone, but I dont have one in front of me right now. You can also setup buttons on the phone to transfer to the ring group.

I do agree that seeing ring groups in myphone would be beneficial. What you could do to get around this is create a dummy extension that is call forwarded to your ring group...she could then transfer the call to that extension.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.