Assisted Transfer Tone

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by rb1, Sep 6, 2017.

Assisted Transfer Tone 4.5 5 4votes
4.5/5, 4 votes

1. rb1

rb1

Hello,
    When transferring a phone call using assisted transfer it is often hard to hear the point in time that the Person transferring the call has hung up and the Customer is connected. Traditionally you would hear a phone being put on the hook and know that the customer is now on the line. Nowadays, with softphones and Headsets one doesn't hear the phone being put down and it is hard to know when the customer is on the line.
    I would like an audible indication that the caller on the line has been transferred and that now the customer is on the line.

We require some indication of this. I am open for suggestions or if someone else has another way to achieve this.

Kind regards
    David Schumann

MSmeets likes this.
  2. Lev

Lev New Member

Audio-Feedback is really missing in a lot of cases since SIP. Wonder why simulating it is not a standard thing yet, since it should be quite easy to implement.

3. MSmeets

I really really need this feature to !!

We have a lot of clients complaining ...they have NO clue when they get the customer on the phone, they have no clue when to talk.

Everyone wants to hear somekind of sound.

(i think you can also see the change it in the softphone, but everyone would love to hear some sounds)

Please add this to new version! please :)

4. Silly English Kniggit

subtle, but nice improvement idea

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...