• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

ATA extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorN

Reaction score
Hi,

I

Linksys PAP2
Voice Protocol: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP v2)
Voice Codecs: G.711 a-law, G.711μ-law, G.726, G.729 A, G.723.1

It is SIP 2.0 device. Therefore, it can works with 3CX PBX. Please go to PAP2 admin web page. Key in your the IPPBX IP, User ID and password for the extensions which configured for it.

I've tested 3cx with PAP2T - it MUST work. Just follow SPA 3102 instruction, configuration paramiters are identical for both devices.

Thanks

Marcin

Hi,

Thanks you both for your quick answer. I am newbie which trying to install a IP-PBX instead of Panasonic one.

The Panasonic phones are analogue with two lines model KX-TS208LXW (one PSTN and the VOIP one)

Thank you in advance for your help

Victor

Still I am not able to help you if you do not specify what does not work?

- ATA registration
- Panasonic registration (being an analogue phone you will not be able to setup an extension for those they have to be sip compliant).

More info please.

Hi, Henk

Thanks you for your quick answer.

The ATA registration is OK. The Panasonic phone works very well in two distinct voips lines (different providers)

I am trying , I do not know if is it possible, to place the Panasonic (using the ATA) as an extension for 3CX. That is my bottleneck right now. However when I start to make the 3CX

Ok,

To plug a analogue phone into the 3102 and have it showing as an extension in 3cx is not possible (well not really).

If the panasonic is a SIP compliant phone (IP Phone) than i see no reason why it would not show up as an exension.

The extensions are not controlled by the ATA, they are controled by 3cx. 3CX will sit between your ata and the phones.

PSTN---> ATA ---> 3CX ---> IP Phones.

The strongest point of 3CX are really:

- Its ability and and windows platform.

What is the Panasonic phone you trying to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.