• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

ATA Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pec

Reaction score
I am trying to configure the 3CX phione system with a Netcomm v844, in australia there is only a few ATAs that are approved for use. After many hours of configuration I did at one stage managed to get incoming calls working, however when I make an outgoing call the call goes out but I get no voice over the connection. I was wondering if there are any other users in Australia that have used the Netcomm products that might be able to offer any advice.

I also have a situation where I have multiple sites connected via VPN connections. I was wondering if it would be better to have a 3cx system at each site and then link the 3cx systems or just ot have 1 3cx system at head office and then just run IP handsets at each location. There would be about 5-10 handsets at each site. Currently there is 3 sites, however I am looking at a few more as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

can you add a stune server to the phone?

also check my portforwarding faq to see if you didnt forget to open any ports you might need.

Paul.

If you use VPN, that you do not have to worry about the ports on the fire wall so much but follow DaKhali's leas anyway and see if it works.

No sound (voice) is that one way or duplex. For example the called party can hear you but you cannot hear the called party?

If you have a VPN in place you can run one 3CX box for all the sites, that should work just fine.

Try to make the extensions external and/or bind to media server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.