ATCOM AT530P phone ip

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by strongh, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strongh

Good afternoon

I'm new in voip, i want to setup this technolgy in my company, i bought two ip phones (Atcom AT530P) supported
    the sip protocol, i want to configure i did what i can for the configuration (creating ip fix adresses, extension number),
    the two phones are connected via switch, i want to call directly from ip phone to another it rings in second telephone but i dont hear the second correspondant, and he doesnt hear me, my questions are: is it necessary to go throw server? IP PBX (3CX)? is it possible to call directly from one ip phone to another in same LAN?

Thanks

2. voipbaennjer

Each ip phone needs an individual ip adress. Though its a basic function to make calls from one phone to the other on the same lan. check your configuration of the phones and check if they register with the 3cx pbx.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. strongh

Les deux téléphones ip ont chacun une adresse ip et une extension (numéro),j'arrive pas à établir la communication les
    téléphones appelés sonnent mais lorsque je décroche j'entends ma voix uniquement pas mon correspondant.

Qu'est ce que je dois faire ou activer?

Pour 3CX mon téléphone n'est pas listé parmis ceux reconnus par C3X je pense?

Merci

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Are you trying to do IP dialling from one phone to another without a 3CX PBX?

5. strongh

Thank you

i did ip dialing from first ip phone to the second by extension wwhich i fixed before it rings at second phone but i can not hear the second person, the second person doesnt hear me also without a 3CX PBX.

thank you

6. voipbaennjer

I have no experience in IP dialing.
    I would suggest to setup a 3CX server and try to call over the 3CX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. strongh

Please help me to do dialing between my ip phones (AT530P) on LAN without 3CX.

the ATCOM AT530P is it supported by 3CX? If no, is it another ip pabx software to do the work?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.