• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Atcom AT610 vs Grandstream Budgetone 200 and 201

Status
Not open for further replies.

custodian

Reaction score
Hi

Firstly I know none of these phones are in the supported list, but they are in the right price range for our client who wants a cheap and cheerful entry level phone. So the question is, which of these phones would you recommend to use with 3CX?

- Atcom AT610 SIP/IAX2 IP Phone POE
- Grandstream Budgetone 201 IP Telephone
- Grandstream Budgetone 200 IP Telephone

If you could also be kind enough to provide any reasons for or against any of the phones, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks in advance for any help.

ATCom 610 in my opinion is junk. We picked one up and lasted about a week. Audio was bad.
Grandstream are aok. You should consider the Grandstream GXP-1450 as a budget phone.

Hi Charles

Thanks for the response. That's a pity about the AT610 as it looks like a pretty good phone for the price.

As for the GXP-1450, at its current price point it's not really a "budget" phone. In fact the Yealink T20 is at least £10 - £20 cheaper at about £50. The Budgettones are coming in at about £40 which is what we would consider a reasonable price for an entry level phone with the most basic of functions.

Not knowing how many phone you will need to install, keep in mind that you will benefit from option 66 and autoprovisioning with the Grandstream (if large # of phones).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.