Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

ATS X10001P DECT SIP PHONES

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tranceaddict, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tranceaddict

I am currently using these phones with the 3CX box and have had to use the following PYthon script to get to the protected webserver to alter settings.

http://asterisk.drunkcoder.com/hacks/ats-config/
    Plugin the local IP address of your phone on the left side.
    Username: root
    Password: test

These phones are probably the best deal going around. They are for $48 at walmart. Don't let the name or the price fool you. They are good phones for what most would need.
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6457851&sourceid=1500000000000003142050&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=6457851

I am not really familiar with 3CX. What would be needed to setup a configuration profile for these phones?
    Anybody else using these phones?
    A lot of Asterisk users are using these phones..

Thanks for the help

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We have not tested with these phones, but if they are normal SIP Phones they should work. You do not need to do anything in particular to use these phones... You just need to configure them to register against 3CX, just as you did for Asterisk.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tranceaddict

Hi Nick,
    I really like these phones because they are low cost and high quality. I seem to have these working for the most part but some settings are unclear to me. Can you let me know what type of DTMF settings are used with 3CX.
    I have the option of:
    RFC 2833
    Inband DTMF
    Send DTMF SIP Info.

I have currently selected RFC2833 . All my incoming SIP calls are working thanks to source identification help provided by another 3CX support person. However, I am unable to make outgoing calls.. It seems the other side rings but I neither have audio of ringing on the other end neither when the other party picks up. The claim to hear me on occasion and sometimes audio fails both ways.
    I don't know if this this DTMF related but I would love to get these phones working for outgoing as well so I can finally ditch my PSTN line.

By the way,my VOIP provider shows up as authenticated and valid under trunk status. Iam using VOIPRAIDER.

Thank you.
    TA

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Are these phones unlocked? The Walmart site seems to indicate that they work with the provider Lingo.

5. tranceaddict

Like I mentioned above,
    Youn unlock them and setup your own 3cx server as the registrar...let me know if you need further instructions..

TA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.