Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Att_Transfer, retrieving caller from hold issue on web client

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MathiasSF, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MathiasSF

Hello,
    We are running into an issue where when the receptionist does the ATT_Transfer using the 3CX web client, if the end recipient does not want to take the call or it goes to voicemail, the receptionist ends that portion of the call, but the caller stays in the limbo queue, and the receptionist has no way of retrieving the caller, she can either end the call or try transferring them again, but there is no way for the receptionist to talk with the caller again through the web client, we found she can hit the hold button on her physical desk phone, and that reconnects the caller, but we cant see any way of doing that through the web client.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,

2. SECOIT GmbH

Not sure, but this looks for me like a bug to me.
    Probably log a support ticket with 3CX.

Btw, there is a way to park and unpark the call via web client's switchboard which will then bring back the call to the original extension but that's completely impracticable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @MathiasSF

Please note that this is because there is no Hold/Resume button present in the web client. Even if you perform a normal call using the Web client you can only hold and resume the call through the IP phone. I am not aware if this will be added in the future but for now this is the way it is intended to work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.