• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Attaching my SIP-IVR and monitoring phone system status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

syshin

Reaction score
Hi,

1. I want to attach my SIP-IVR to your 3CX Phone system for Auto Attendant service.
My SIP-IVR only uses SIP standards(INVITE, REFER ...).
is it possible?

Adn, If my SIP-IVR and IP-Phones support G729.A or G723.1, can these codecs be used under 3CX phone system regardless of your default codecs?

2. Can you provide API for realtime-monitoring phone system line status(which extensions are busy, which PSTN lines are busy ...)?
As you know, my SIP-IVR application wants to know all line status promptly.

Thanks.
Regards, Shin

Adn, If my SIP-IVR and IP-Phones support G729.A or G723.1, can these codecs be used under 3CX phone system regardless of your default codecs?
No, not supported. I have not tried the rest so others will hopefully answer also.

Just saw this from the Head Honcho:
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:14 am Post subject: G729 licensing Reply with quote
As a side note, we are looking into G729 licensing and potentially making it an option in the paid version......

So right now no. Future? Probably.

Hi Shin,

Mirzab is right that G729 is not supported right now. It might be in the future but there will be a license fee payable for G729.

In regards to extension status and so on, we are adding this as an api in version 4 - you will then be able to retrieve extension status. Version should be out in beta sometime over the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.