Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Attended transfer not available on MyPhone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by stevef, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevef

When I take a call on my handset (Grandstream GXP2000) I have the option to Transfer on 3CX MyPhone (CTI) on my PC but the option for Attended Transfer is greyed out. According to the online manual this should be available in v12.5.

This is a really important feature for us as we all handle inbound calls and often need to transfer.
    Have 3CX and MyPhone v12.5.

Why is thi snot available and how do I make it available

Help!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. stevef

Oh wow, when I posted the system changed GStream to "unsupported". I've been using GStream phones since the very first release of 3CX, they used to be favoured. Not now apparently!!

Does anyone else use GStream phones and can I get attended transfer to work via MyPhone?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. stevef

Anyone?

Is it possible to get my G r a n dStream GXP2000 to support Hold and Attended Transfer using 3CXPhone in CTI mode. I understand that this is no longer a supported phone (and apparently we can't even mention it's name without it being obscured by "unsupported IP phone" ;) ), but is there anything I can do to get these functions working, even if it means editing the cti_template in some way or running an unsupported configuration. We have 50 of these phones on a 3CX system so I have no choice but to continue supporting them.

Thx in advance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.