Attended transfer phone number in call history missing for v14

Discussion in 'Windows' started by vb3cx, May 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vb3cx

Ever since we upgraded to v14 we are unable to find a number of an external caller who was transferred by using an attended transfer. Before v14 when our receptionist would make an attended transfer for an external caller you could look up this callers phone number in the call history after the call has ended. This is very usefull if you want to call the external caller again. In v14 we can only see the number of the receptionist who performed the attended transfer in the call history.

Can someone confirm if they also see this change in behaviour when compared to v12 and v12.5?

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Why not go into the reports, create a report of the Type "Call Reports", in the Source or Destination section select "number contains" and there put the external callers number?

In V14 especially this report has been improved and now you should be able to see the full call flow for the calls.

3. vb3cx

Thanks Nick, you are right that this is possible as i have discoverd this myself also. But i see this as a workaround to the issue. I will have to allow report access for all users and explain them how this works, etc... Pre v14 this took only a few clicks in the 3CXPhone app everybody is used to. When such a call is active in v14 you can see the customers number, so it's not that the 3CXphone doesn't see this number, it's just that you can't retrieve it in the UI after the call has ended.

To me this seems like something which has to be brought back like it was prior to v14, maybe in an upcoming service pack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.