Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

ATTENDED transfer - Yealink T48

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ccomley, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccomley

We have no issue with Blind but Attended transfers elude us.

Phones are T48
    3CX is v12

If you push "Trfr", dial an extension, you get a blind transfer.

If you push "hold" then "trfr" then an extension.... you get a blind transfer.

This link - http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/blind-attended-transfer-yealink/ - is wrong, it says Hold then Trfr the "New Call" but there is no NewCall button.

This link - http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/blind-attended-transfer-yealink-t48-t46/ - is wrong. After pressing "new call" and dialing the target extension, *I* get hold music, the caller has had hold music since "hold", and the recipient extension has a ringing tone (from, presumably, his voicemail).

2. ccomley

3. positron

Are you dialing an extension number or using a programmed DSS key?

By default, DSS keys are programmed for blind transfer. To do an attended transfer, you need to push Transfer, dial the extension number, then press "#". Once the other party answers, you can press Transfer or hang up to complete the transfer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. izybr

What i did:
    1. configured second line on DSS keys (just put line and select account 1)
    2. When I want to transfer I put first line on hold
    3. I call a person on second line
    4. I end call on second line and transfer first line

Hopefully this was helpful :mrgreen:

5. positron

Skip putting the call on hold.

1) With the first party on the phone, press Transfer.
    2) Dial the extension to transfer to using the dialpad, then press "#". Wait for the other party to answer.
    3) If you want to complete the transfer, press Transfer. If you want to hang up on the extension you called, press Cancel and then Resume to return to the first party.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.