• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Attended transfers treated as blind on Fanvil x3s and x6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andriy

Customer
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hello!

I am using Fanvil x3s and x6 phones with 3cx (cloud)

Settings in provisioning are set to ATTENDED/CONSULTATIVE TRANSFER.
I want to transfer calls as follows

1. Original caller talks to OfficeWorker1
2. OfficeWorker1 transfers a call and talks to OfficeWorker2 than OfficeWorker1 hangs up
3. Original caller talks to OfficeWorker2
and I use Fanvil transfer call button → to achieve this

However, when OfficeWorker1 transfers a call, as soon as final destination (OfficeWorke2) answers the Original caller is connected to OfficeWorker2 and STEP2 is committed and OfficeWorker1 has no chance of speaking to OfficeWorker2.

So, the call is transferred via BLIND transfer, not attended.

This happens for both - internal and external calls.

Am i missing something? How can this be fixed, so that calls are transferred as "attended"?

Thank you

I figured this out - sorry for false alert.

For anyone, who deals with the same problem - here is what my solution was:

When transferring a call, after dialing the extension number you should press just DIAL or just Wait. If you press OK - the call will be transferred blindly regardless settings in 3cx.

Hello @Andriy

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for sharing your solution with the forum. I am sure someone will find this useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.