• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Audicodes MP-114 FXO and Version 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

fraser.waugh

Free User
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have combed through the forums looking for assistance in getting a MP-114 FXO unit working, without much success, I cant seem to get the two to talk, I keep getting registration errors.

Has anyone got a template/ini file that is working out in the field on a MP-114 running 6.2 firmware on 3cx version 11?

Regards
Fraser

I assume that you've read this...

https://sites.google.com/a/3cx.com/3cx-wiki/gateway-configuration/vendor-supported/configuring-an-audiocodes-mp114-or-mp118

What sort of "errors" are you getting?
It might be helpfully to post some of the 3CX logs, so that those, more familiar with the Audiocodes devices, can get an idea of what is happening.

In nearly every Audiocodes setup we have been involved we had nothing but headaches. If you want to save yourself some time, pick up a Grandstream GXP4104 or Passton 4114.

I sent you a private message.
I have a few of these units setup and working. They are a little tricky but i think i can help you out. Will post info as to what we do to the forum once we get it working so others can see what we did.

I have no doubt that you can make them work, we did as well but then we ran into random issues that made it not worth it. If the goal is 100% reliability I would stick with 3CX supported hardware.

leejor said:
I assume that you've read this...

https://sites.google.com/a/3cx.com/3cx-wiki/gateway-configuration/vendor-supported/configuring-an-audiocodes-mp114-or-mp118

What sort of "errors" are you getting?
It might be helpfully to post some of the 3CX logs, so that those, more familiar with the Audiocodes devices, can get an idea of what is happening.

The link is insufficient. Because the new 3CX has no support for audiocodes gateway. i have another problem with 3cx and audocodes. when i make a call, the 3cx log is here that:

15:36:37.539|.\Authorization.cpp(1024)|Error1||evt::CheckIfAuthIsRequired::not_handled:[CM302001]: Authorization system can not identify source of: SipReq: INVITE [email protected] tid=ac335979455 cseq=INVITE [email protected]:5060 / 1 from(wire)<br>
15:36:37.539|.\Authorization.cpp(1028)|Log2||evt::CheckIfAuthIsRequired::not_handled:[CM500002]: Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification:
INVITE sip:[email protected];user=phone SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.1.20;branch=z9hG4bKac335979455
Max-Forwards: 70
To: <sip:[email protected];user=phone>
Call-ID: [email protected]
CSeq: 1 INVITE
Allow: REGISTER, OPTIONS, INVITE, ACK, CANCEL, BYE, NOTIFY, PRACK, REFER, INFO, SUBSCRIBE, UPDATE
Supported: em, 100rel, timer, replaces, path, resource-priority, sdp-anat
User-Agent: Audiocodes-Sip-Gateway-MP-114 FXO/v.6.20A.022.003
Content-Length: 0

i checked "Authorization system can not identify source of" error, but i have no success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinalsa
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.