Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Audio badley breaking up

Discussion in 'Android' started by Anonymous, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a new LG-VM701 (Virgin Mobile android 2.3.4). With either 3G or wifi registration and function work great but audio is badley breaking up. I know the 3CX system is working fine as I have other androids that have not had any issues. I have tried adjusting the play and record buffers with no apperent affect.

Any help makign this work would be appreciated.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If the phone is not supported (tested) http://www.3cx.com/blog/3cxphone/android/configuring/ then there may not be a lot you can do. Since it happens on both 3G and Wifi, it may be another application on the phone that is the cause. You may want to reboot the phone and then shut down everything but the basics, to pin-point the culprit (if that is even the issue).

You might have to live with the fact that it won't work properly with that particular phone model.

3. shoutsr

I have the exact same phone and from what I can tell you the 3CX will not work on it. I have struggled with this for some time but I finally gave up. However, if you do manage to find a way to make it work then please let me know about it. Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.