Hello, any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We are a small office of about 10 people. We are currently running 3cx with Flowroute as our provider. We have been having an issue for for a few months where the audio will cut out of a call for about 1 second at a time, every few seconds. The person we are calling does not experience this, only we can't hear them. It seems to happen in clusters. Those clusters seem to happen at a specific time of day, around lunchtime. The strange thing is that when we check the call recording, there is no error and the call is recorded perfectly. We have ample bandwidth, we have reasonable latency on every speed test. We have tried banning all non-essential web traffic and still no improvement. It does seem to be triggered more often than not in the automated section of a phone menu when we call a company.