Audio issue on Sony Xperia Z3 compact

Discussion in 'Android' started by datamerge, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. datamerge

datamerge New Member

Hi All

I have a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and I believe it to be incompatible with 3CX phone 14.

When I start up the app and call to or from the phone handset via 3CX, the call is successful and I have audio on the handset for about 15 seconds, then it stops. Outbound audio to the far end continues. Subsequent calls have no inbound audio at all until I kill the app and restart it.

Unfortunately I don't have another Android handset to test just now. However, my Iphone client works fine. I have tried in and out of the office with and without the bridge. I am certain it is not a SIP issue, but the actual audio in the phone.

Is there any debug mode, or log I can check to see if the phone is bombing out in the app?

Cheers

Mark

2. Chris_3CX

3CX Support

Hi Mark,

Did you provision this device with a Welcome Email or manually?
    what is the current version of 3CX Phone App you are running?
    What Version of android are you running?
    If you are running a custom ROM have you tried to reverting back to the official ROM for this device.
    Have you tested or seen any difference if using the device on Wi-Fi or Data 3g/4g ?
    You can also go into "Settings" >> "Audio Options" on the 3CX phone App and make adjustments.

Do you have Verbose Logging Enabled? this can be found in the "Advanced Settings".
    Please find this Guide useful http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/debugging-3cxphone-android/

Kind Regards,

Chris

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. datamerge

datamerge New Member

Hi Chris

Sorry I never replied to this. I passed the phone on to my wife and upgraded to a new Xperia Z5. Program is awesome on this phone. Crystal clear audio on all calls.

Regards

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.