Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Audio issues

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ilssupport, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilssupport

I have am working on replacing my 3cx host computer windows 2008 server. I have built a new server Windows 2012 and installed the 3cx software (same version 12.5). I took a backup of the old computer and restored it to the new computer. I set the IP on the new computer to be the same as the old computer. I disconnected the old computer from the lan and connected the new computer. All phones appear to register no issue. I can make an interoffice call. When calling an outside line or a remote office it rings, and the call connects, but I get no sound. Seems like a routing or firewall issue but everything works with the original config and the IP (port forwards) should all be the same.

Thanks in advance.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It sounds as if some ports are still not forwarded properly, or are blocked. Have you tried running the 3CX firewall checker on the new system?

3. IliasL_3CX

3CX Support

Hi there,

As leejor stated is the firewall checker coming up green ? Furthermore can you ensure that SIP/ALG is not enabled on your firewall

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.