Audio issues

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ilssupport, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilssupport

I have am working on replacing my 3cx host computer windows 2008 server. I have built a new server Windows 2012 and installed the 3cx software (same version 12.5). I took a backup of the old computer and restored it to the new computer. I set the IP on the new computer to be the same as the old computer. I disconnected the old computer from the lan and connected the new computer. All phones appear to register no issue. I can make an interoffice call. When calling an outside line or a remote office it rings, and the call connects, but I get no sound. Seems like a routing or firewall issue but everything works with the original config and the IP (port forwards) should all be the same.

Thanks in advance.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It sounds as if some ports are still not forwarded properly, or are blocked. Have you tried running the 3CX firewall checker on the new system?

3. IliasL_3CX

3CX Support

Hi there,

As leejor stated is the firewall checker coming up green ? Furthermore can you ensure that SIP/ALG is not enabled on your firewall

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.