• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

AudioCodes Disconnect problems ?? Any Input appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

nateb

Reaction score
I am having a problem with audiocodes mp118 and disconnect.
If someone leaves a voice mail message, the fxo doesn't realize when they have hung up, unless they press #. Which doesn't happen all that often. So it ends up tieing up a line, until i reset the line from the FXO. I've contacted the local CO, and they us a voltage spike to tell the Phone System when someone hangs up.
In the Audiocodes FXO , under advanced paramters : general paramters : dissconnect and answer supervision :

Enable polarity reversal : enable
Enable current disconnect : enable
disconnect on broken connection : yes
disconnect on broken connection : yes
broken Connection Timeout [100 msec] : 100
Disconnect Call on Silence Detection : yes
Silence Detection Period [sec] : 15
Silence Detection Method : Packets count (any time i change this to anything else, the fxo randomly hangs up on phone calls)
Enable Fax Re-Routing : disable

try to disable "Enable polarity reversal",

This might help

is this does not help then try this

I would like to mention that there is another posibility to adjust call progrss tones for AudioCodes.

There is a toll from Audio Codes called CPT Wizard (Call progress tones Witard) which connects to AudioCodes and makes a real call towards PSTN network and saves Call Progress tones. Later these tones can be converted tu .dat file and imported to AudioCodes.

Tool to convert to .dat file is named DC Convert and is also from Audio Codes. All these tools come together with CD togeteher with AudioCodes Gateway.
In order to run this Wizrad you have toi have 2 FXO lines connected to Gateway.

Your previous postings have been helpful.

I had the same problem, followed these steps and my lines clear when a call is terminated. A problem I am still encountering is that the gateway appears to connect to my FXO lines and tie them up. This happen spontaneously. At times the gateway goes out and connects to all of my lines, one at a time. The lines stay occupied until I go into the gateway and initiate a reset channel on each of the lines.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cc92260
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.