AudioCodes Mediant 1000 Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lharper, Aug 15, 2007.

1. lharper

I am trying to setup a AudioCodes Mediant 1000 Gateway with a T1 and PRI setup and not having much luck. I am able to register the gateway but any outbound call is met with an instant busy and incoming calls are the same. Is there any documentation on what should be set or what the requirements are of a gateway in order to integrate with 3CX. I know that this is not a tested gateway but with a little help, it will be soon.

2. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

I think you case is almost same as me (T1 IDA-P gateway). Lucky, I got the gateway's reseller fully support. Therefore, all the problems had been overcome. Please seek help to your gateway's reseller, it may be better than seek for help over here.

Good Luck ..... :idea:

3. lharper

Mediant 1000 Working Fine

It was a gateway problem and I have it resolved. The gateway is performing very good with 3CX. Thanks for all the help.

4. eddietang

Hi

Would you mind if ask how you got your Mediant 1000 working with 3CX? I am unable to get any help from AudioCodes.

Eddie

5. lharper

Mediant 1000

It has been a while since we did this but it is working and has been for a few months. Can you tell me more specifically, what your problem is?

6. eddietang

I have an E1 line connected to the Mediant 1000 and I am also having the same issue as you before where I am able to see Mediant being registered with 3CX however I am unable to make or receive any calls.

Would be able to print screen your configuration page from your unit and email them to me? With that I can at least compare my curreent settings with yours.

Regards
    Eddie