Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

AudioCodes MP-104

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Dale, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dale

I am currently running a linux version of asterisk, but since I am on the road more these days than not, looking at going to a windows based solution to make it easier on the family to look after if I am away. I am currently using an Audiocodes MP-104, FXO with 4 Polycom phones (2 601's, 2 500's). Anyone have any experience with setting this up with 3CX under Windows 2003?
    I don't see any of my hardware on the supported list, but I have a feeling it should work. Can I use the MP-114 config as a reference for the MP-104 setup? Since Polycom's are not on the list, I figure how hard could it be to set them up since I did it under the linux version. Any suggestions?

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dale

Thanks for the link for the Polycoms. The MP-104 is replacing a 400P, just waiting for a friend to dig it out of his garage :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.