AudioCodes MP-114 Firmware

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by huzer1, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huzer1

Does anyone have this firmware and would be able to email it to me? 5.2 that is, and Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. huzer1

Hi matt,
    Well I have come to the conclusion that it's not 3cx holding the lines up, when someone hangs up the gateway is supposed to detect that and hang up as well, correct me if I'm wrong but thats my understanding of the way it works?

Thanks

Edit: I do have that firmware now, ended up calling audiocodes, they weren't too happy but gave it to me anyway, if you want send me a PM with your email address, and I will mail it to you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. scu

scu

I am planning to switch to another gateway, are you guys having problems with Audiocodes? Is it a reliable brand/model? Can you please tell me what other things are you experiencing, like voice quality, calls being dropped, echo and other stuff?

4. huzer1

honestly I haven't had any "real" issues with it other then just being picky about some things, but I haven't had ANY dropped calls, all of thier settings are highly configurable. The only real downside to it is solving any problems you may have arise you will either be paying their tech support or doing alot of forum browsing. On a final note if you do decide to go with MP-11x the 3CX guide is WRONG on the setup of it. When you get to the section about Endpoint Settings > Automatic Dialing, the settings need to be "Enable" instead of what 3cx tells you to put "Hotline" To sum it all up, great product, I suggest it.

5. bluefox8080

bluefox8080 New Member

It seems difficult to obtain AudioCodes Firmware.
    Why is this? How is the support on the product?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.