Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

AudioCodes MP-11x 5.2 Firmware ** SOLVED

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AndrewRTS, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndrewRTS

Can any of you PM me and send the 5.2 revision of the AudioCodes MP-11x firmware? I know it exists and will solve many of our issues... I just can't get registered on the AudioCodes site, and the place we bought our gateway from has yet to respond. My staff is going a bit batty without Caller ID. :)

Thanks!!
    -A

2. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Let me know your email address. My email is 5qg4(at)ccx.ath.cx

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AndrewRTS

Thanks so much for the quick send! Our Caller-ID problems went away immediately!

Now if I can just fisk the pesky "no hangup on voicemail" bug! We are in the US and it is setup tha way, but our CLEC seems to use a slightly different disconnect tone... GRRRR

Thanks again, Ricky!!
    -A

4. malimar

Re: AudioCodes MP-11x 5.2 Firmware

Hi,

I cannot seem to find a place to download version 5.2. Can someone PM me 5.2? I can obtain version 5.8 or 6.0, has anyone experience those version with latest version of 3CX? We currenlty have MP-118.

Thanks,

5. semn

Re: AudioCodes MP-11x 5.2 Firmware

Hi

At i client i used 1 MP-118 FXO box to interconnect the 3cx pbx with 6 analog lines and also 1 x MP-118 FXS box to connect couple old phones to the new system.
    In the MP-118 FXO i use 5.8 version and everything are ok with a small issue from time to time in the middle of conversion i receive a DTMF sound for a second or tow. With 6.0 in FXO i discover a very nasty issue: if i talk with someone more than 3 minutes and 10 sec the conversion is drop off. I don't know why but this issue is happening only when i use 6.0 version in FXO box.
    In The FXS box i use ver 6.0 and everything are ok.

George
    ;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.