AudioCodes MP-11x 5.2 Firmware ** SOLVED

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AndrewRTS, Nov 22, 2007.

1. AndrewRTS

Can any of you PM me and send the 5.2 revision of the AudioCodes MP-11x firmware? I know it exists and will solve many of our issues... I just can't get registered on the AudioCodes site, and the place we bought our gateway from has yet to respond. My staff is going a bit batty without Caller ID. :)

Thanks!!
    -A

2. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Let me know your email address. My email is 5qg4(at)ccx.ath.cx

3. AndrewRTS

Thanks so much for the quick send! Our Caller-ID problems went away immediately!

Now if I can just fisk the pesky "no hangup on voicemail" bug! We are in the US and it is setup tha way, but our CLEC seems to use a slightly different disconnect tone... GRRRR

Thanks again, Ricky!!
    -A

4. malimar

Re: AudioCodes MP-11x 5.2 Firmware

Hi,

I cannot seem to find a place to download version 5.2. Can someone PM me 5.2? I can obtain version 5.8 or 6.0, has anyone experience those version with latest version of 3CX? We currenlty have MP-118.

Thanks,

5. semn

Re: AudioCodes MP-11x 5.2 Firmware

Hi

At i client i used 1 MP-118 FXO box to interconnect the 3cx pbx with 6 analog lines and also 1 x MP-118 FXS box to connect couple old phones to the new system.
    In the MP-118 FXO i use 5.8 version and everything are ok with a small issue from time to time in the middle of conversion i receive a DTMF sound for a second or tow. With 6.0 in FXO i discover a very nasty issue: if i talk with someone more than 3 minutes and 10 sec the conversion is drop off. I don't know why but this issue is happening only when i use 6.0 version in FXO box.
    In The FXS box i use ver 6.0 and everything are ok.

George
    ;