• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

AudioCodes MP112 Outbound Issue - FXS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epcom

Customer
Intermediate Cert.
Reaction score
Hello,

There seems to be a lot of forum talk about AudioCodes / Configuration of device. However, what has worked in the past and what works now seems to have changed. Yesterday we had a power outage. For some reason our AudioCodes MP112 gateway decided to restart itself to default. On a positive note the MP114 stayed up and running the whole time perfectly (and yes they are on APC's).

I then went to reconfigure the MP112 FXS - which I hadn't done in a while. I got the device registered on 3CX with its two endpoints and calls started to flow back through the unit instantly. However, 1/2 later I got a compliant that outbound calling was no longer working. I made a few changes to the software and configuration and it still did not work. Now that I have played with it for many hours - I have decided I need to reach out to everyone else for some support on this issue. The problem that I am having has seems to be with the invite header (or so the 3CX Server Log is indicating)...please see below:

AudioCodes FXS #1: Extension 102 - Internal Address - 192.168.76.10
Public Address of AudioCodes Location: 25.25.25.25 - Site A - Behind router this site, however, STUN is on the AudioCodes Device
Public Address of PBX Location: 26.26.26.26 - Site PBX (internal address of PBX is 192.168.0.125)
Extension Trying to Call: 951 at Site PBX

11:52:39.561 [CM502001]: Source info: From: <sip:[email protected]>;tag=1c149023079<sip:[email protected];user=phone>
11:52:39.561 [CM503013]: Call(152): Incoming call rejected, caller is unknown; msg=SipReq: INVITE [email protected] tid=ac149403280 cseq=INVITE [email protected] / 2 from(wire)
11:52:39.408 [CM500002]: Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification:
INVITE sip:[email protected];user=phone SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 25.25.25.25;branch=z9hG4bKac149026332
Max-Forwards: 70
To: <sip:[email protected];user=phone>
Call-ID: [email protected]
CSeq: 1 INVITE
Allow: REGISTER, OPTIONS, INVITE, ACK, CANCEL, BYE, NOTIFY, PRACK, REFER, INFO, SUBSCRIBE, UPDATE
Supported: em, 100rel, timer, replaces, path, resource-priority
User-Agent: Audiocodes-Sip-Gateway-MP-112 FXS/v.5.20A.026.007
Privacy: none
P-Asserted-Identity: <tel:102>
Content-Length: 0

If anyone has had outgoing call problems on the AudioCodes MP-11x (2/4/8) - and can share how they go around it, that would be deeply appreciated. If you have any questions about the scenario above please feel free to share any input and once again this is the FXS model not FXO. Thanks.

Why am I not seeing any port numbers in the log? How does 3CX contact the set/ATA with just a public IP, no port?

I am having the same problem with dialing out from an FXS extension on my Audio Codes FXS gateway. I can call out to an internal extension on the 3CX, but I am not able to dial out to the PSTN or SIP trunks. Inbound calls work fine.

I'm curious if you ever resolved this issue and how.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.