• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Implemented Audit Log (of changes made)

bravad

Titanium Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
+ Click on 5 stars to show your interest for this feature. Partners or End User, this feature is for everyone !.

Add a page to see the changes on the dashboard and 3CXPhone ... made by Users / Administrators ..

Feature :
The Audit Log* page ! (of changes made)
Who did change/make ?

Exemple :
-Delete/Add Sip Trunk
-Change Outbound/Inbound Rules
-« Regenerate » password Authentication extension
-Kill the active call
-Change Office Hours
-Change Profil Status
-Login/Logout Q
-Try /login (authentication user) to dashboard or WebClient
-Create/Delete extension

... The all change , log on the webpage. (Same Kind : Activity Log but .. Change Log).

Thx

___
* Edit: The name of the function suggested by Silly English Kniggit.

+ Add a comment to invite everyone to vote. Invite 3CX to consider!

Last edited:
Upvote 159
If you need it now, we can do it.

Reactions: bravad
If you need it now, we can do it.

Thx Voiptoys
We participated in a web presentation of your product.
It seems to me an excellent product. You propose several interesting modules. We hope it will soon be compatible with 3CXPhoneSystem Linux.

The PBX 3CX, must have a module where we can see all the changes made in the system (Extension, Trunk, Template, ...). Any updates on the subject, other than integration of third-party tools?

Reactions: Claudia Fortin
@Nick Galea

Hi Nick,
Here we have more than 40 votes. This feature is greatly anticipated by many of customers. You would be very nice if you could bring the subject to the team that considers the ideas :)

Thank you for your support, as always! ;-)

Hi all,

This is a definite must for the 3CX systems, can we please push this to be developed?

Thanks.

Reactions: Claudia Fortin
+1

We just converted our Toshiba Strata at our primary location and 5 locations globally all to 3CX. I love it! So imagine my surprise I could not track changes made by other admins or restricted users like level 1 helpdesk.
Any word from 3CX on this request?

Reactions: c.keen
This is desperately needed! Tired of having changes made to system and not knowing how they were changed. Please, for love of Zeus, enable this!

Reactions: accentlogic
Really need to see this, and with before and after data:

ext 102 name changed FROM abc TO AbcD.

That makes these changes fixable without having to do a restore.

+1 Yes please!
This is a much needed feature as we sometimes need to track changes when troubleshooting. This will also prove of a client or other employees made changes to the pbx..

+1 This is a must.

53 votes now and almost 1 year after I first upvoted this...and nothing. No response from anyone at 3CX. How many votes does something need to warrant a response? Does anyone know?
@Nick Galea @YiannisH_3CX

Reactions: bravad
There appear to be good support ofr this feature any chances 3CX is considering it any time soon?

+1

+1. Needed ASAP

I opened a ticket to 3CX for another reason. Again, they recommended me to share the idea on this forum. I explained that I had several votes on this display and that I do not get any follow up .. He explained to me

< We have thousands of partners worldwide and I am not sure if 55 it is considered a popular number. >

&

< As you know, they will work based on $$$ (money). So, if you have an opportunity for multiple 1024 simultaneous calls licences they will be able to help you to get it expedited. >

Ok yes. I understand, I agree that this is « the basic » for all business.

But I think we are not ready to see this feature develop.
Unless anothers partners (many) with big opportunities (license 1024) needs this feature ... If yes, please contact your sales representative to push this feature!

Last edited:

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.