Australian Dial & Ring Tones on Yealink

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Peter Richardson, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter Richardson

Peter Richardson New Member

Hi all,

I can't figure out how to get Australian dial and ring tones on yealink T41 phones. I have tried editing the template in the appropriate places and then rebooting the phones but to no avail. The phones are provisioned via "Direct SIP (STUN - Remote)". I don't know why under Phones -> MAC it says "UNPROVISIONED" when it clearly is provisioned. Could this have something to do with it? I was able to make another T41 work with correct tones by logging into the phone directly and changing the regional settings to Australia, but of course that won't last if the phone restarts.

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Peter Richardson

Did you use RPS to provision the phones or did you paste the link into the phones interface? Or were the phones manually registered to the PBX? Under the phones tab where it now says unprovisioned it should show the MAC address of the phone if provisioned correctly so something went wrong there. Try resetting the phone and re-provisioning it to see if that works
    https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/yealink-t4-series/#h.kaj5m6i41no9

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.