Australian DID Voip

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Michael1973, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael1973

Hi there, can anyone recommened a voip provider that can supplier my company with an Autralian DID and sip trunk back to our 3cx server? We are opening upa branch in Australia and need a Sydeny DID so people can call that number and come through to our UK office via our 3CX server.

2. 3CXdistuk

Hi Michael1973,

I believe a UK company called VoIPunlimited can provide international numbers. An what's better, they a 3CX supported VoIP provider.

3. countrycomp

Hi Michael1973,

I haven't used them but engin (http://www.engin.com.au) are keen to work with 3CX and have Sydney DID's available

4. Discovery Technology

We supply and regularly work with Nexvoice for a lot of our VoIP trunks - they have a good business-grade service and can simulate indial ranges of anywhere from blocks of 10 to a couple of hundred DID's if necessary, as well as multi-channel VoIP services.

We have developed XML templates to easily add these to your 3CX Server also.

Let me know if you would like any further info.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. glipschitz

Comvergence supply DID's and we are a Partner. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss.

The Summit Group - 1300 049 749

Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.