Authentication ID and not DID No.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Shieldwolf_0007, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shieldwolf_0007

Hello everyone. I know that this is a very easy problem but since I am new in 3CX, its hard for me to understand. My issue is when trying to call a cellphone. It will register the Authentication ID and not the DID No.. So when the client tried to callback that no.He will encounter an error because its Authentication ID and not a DID. My question is, how will I configure this in the 3cx that every time we call, the DID will be register on the cell phone and not Authentication ID.

Thank you very much.

2. Sergiy

Can you provide more inputs. Your 3CX PBX connected to cellular network over GSM gateway that added in system as VOIP operator?

3. Shieldwolf_0007

Hello Sergiy,

Thank you for replying. The VOIP Settings was configured by our VOIP Provider so I am not sure what to configure on the settings. But this morning, after changing the External Number using the DID No. under VOIP Provider>General Tab>Account details. I was able to see the correct DID No. when calling my Cell Phone. Problem Solved.

Thanks,
    Shieldwolf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.