• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Authentication ID cannot be the same (bug report)

Status
Not open for further replies.

onekit

Reaction score
Authentication ID cannot be the same for different SIP accounts?
One SIP service gives me AuthID in letters and 3CX do not accept it.

I have an account on freecall.com where AuthID the same as on my account on another SIP service.

Object duplication error

Cannot save External Line object: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "externalline_authid_key"
#0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(94): safeExec(Object(PDOStatement), 'Cannot save Ext...')
#1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fExternalLine.php(75): CallContext->safeExec('update external...', Array, 'Cannot save Ext...')
#2 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\gateway_lines_upd.php(425): fExternalLine::save(Object(oExternalLine))
#3 {main}

Is that mean I can't use the same account authIDs? But why?

I just fix this problem using CAPITALS in other AuthID.

This issue needs administrator response.
I didn't find where bug-report forum, then I write here.

Hello.

I am trying to setup freecall.com account with 3CX, but unable to register the line. Is it possible to send me youe settings please?

nahidul, http://www.freecall.com/en/sipp.html :roll:

Sorry for offtop.

HI

Are you trying to register multiple VoIP lines from the same provider (freecell) that have the same authentication ID?

rgds

nickybrg said:
HI

Are you trying to register multiple VoIP lines from the same provider (freecell) that have the same authentication ID?

rgds

No, this error displayed exactly with different providers, but with the same authentication ID.

freecall.com and voipuser.org. (login "onekit" on both of them)
If I try to choose same authIDs, then I get error.

This must be a bug in the new version or my system is jacked

I get this mess when I try to add another gateway

Object duplication error

Cannot save DN object: ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "dn_pkey"
#0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(94): safeExec(Object(PDOStatement), 'Cannot save DN ...')
#1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fDN.php(156): CallContext->safeExec('insert into dn ...', Array, 'Cannot save DN ...')
#2 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fDN.php(115): fDN::saveDN(Object(oDN))
#3 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fExternalLine.php(49): fDN::save(Object(oDN))
#4 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\gateway_lines_upd.php(509): fExternalLine::save(Object(oExternalLine))
#5 {main}

A clue to what is duplicate would be awesome.

Paul

What's the status of this 9 months old bug report, please?

I also have this same problem. That's something that really bothers me. Why should the Authentication IDs be unique? What if I want to create accounts in different VoIP providers using the same username? I now have to take care when creating VoIP accounts on providers as to not use the same username I'm already using in other...

One of my businesses is "Anamera", it's unique and short enough, guess what each provider chooses?

Same problem here
Two VoIP providers cannot have the same Authentication ID. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.