Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

auto answer make call?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by relact, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. relact

Is it possible to set the 3CX softphone to auto-answer the Make Call ? (via call assistant)

2. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

3CX Phone has status "Auto Answer" Just right click it icon in the Windows Tray and choose this status.

3. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Or by clicking the "Available" online status indicator on the display to toggle.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mdkberry

how about on a mobile device like iPhone or Android can you make it auto-answer voip calls on first ring?

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that you would really want that on a mobile device.

If you had it enabled for a specific reason, then forgot to turn it off, it would answer while the phone were in your pocket/purse/desk drawer, rather than going off to voicemail, and someone could be eavesdropping on your conversation. That is probably the reason they don't have that sort of a feature for "regular calls" on a mobile, other than perhaps when using a BT headset.

6. viperadriaan

auto answer

I need help

We have a 3cx system, and a PA system, I know its sounds mad, but what is the chance where we can combine the 3cx and the PA system together? Or can the 3cx for windows app, have a auto answering , where they can call to that extension, and be used as a intercom?

7. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

That is a bit off-topic, you should probably start your own.
    What you need is something to auto-answer a VoIP call and tie into your PA.

Some say Snom PA1. I've done a Linksys SPA-3102 and Viking RAD.. and a Cyberdata paging amp.. one of those will get what you need done.

8. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I use the Snom PA1 - in Multicast mode with Yealink or Grand-stream handsets. Works like a charm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Brianna Andres

Try this step to enable auto answer call on iPhone : Settings > General > Accessibility > Call Audio Routing > Auto-Answer Calls > Enable it and Set time from 0 to 1 Minute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.