Auto Answer: Make Provisionable and Improve How it Works

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by zensystems, Apr 26, 2017.

Auto Answer: Make Provisionable and Improve How it Works 4.9 5 20votes
4.9/5, 20 votes

Tags:
  1. zensystems

Hello,

There is an auto-answer feature in the 3CX Phone Client, but its current feature set is very basic and not very useful for busy call centre environments.

Please consider improving this feature in the following ways:

1. The ability to provision auto-answer as 'Enabled' per extension from the management console
    2. The option to prevent agents from disabling the auto-answer feature in the client settings
    3. Delay the auto-answer feature by 5 seconds (or make custom) so that agents have time to see who is calling
    4. Play a sound before a call is auto-answered

To vote for this feature request please give it 5 stars above.

Thank you!

2. Manoj Perera

This is a mandatory feature requirement. I cant imagine how call center can operate without this feature.
    Every call center software solutions support this basic feature.This is a feature requirement for 3CX client in top priority.

Shanep likes this.
  3. Shanep

I completely agree with Manoj. I don't understand why this isn't already considered a basic feature within 3CX

4. UE@Work

Completely agree with zensystems 4 requirements above.

Our 3CX is also in a call centre and as a bare minimum, we need Auto-Answer to play a sound before dropping a call into an agents ear.

5. mobius

100% agree, another simple problem to fix with some options in the INI deployed by the provisioning system.

6. BC_aussie

Agree, is there any option to send a beep or beeps before dropping the call in with Auto Answer turned on