Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Auto-answer question/problem

Discussion in 'Windows' started by mthibodeau, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mthibodeau

Hi,

I need to have the auto-answer feature. I was using it in the old version but I don't see it in the new version... Any idea when it is?

Thank you

Bonjour,

J'ai besoin de la fonctionnalité auto-answer. Je l'utilise présentement avec une vieille version du client mais j'aimerais convertir au dernier client qui ne semble plus l'avoir de disponible... Est-ce que quelqu'un dait où elle se cache

Merci

2. norekhov

3CX Support

The Autoanswer feature is in the menu together with DND.
    Please, press button second to In Office/Out of office.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mthibodeau

Thank you for your response.

NOw is there a way to "stay" in Auto-Answer all the time... and save this configuration?

I need to have the application configured in auto-answer mode all the time I start it... (ex: after a reboot with the application that start automatically.)

Thank you

Have a good day

Marquis

4. norekhov

3CX Support

Unfortunately no. This was a management decision not to restore auto answer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.