• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Auto-attandant not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisvdl

Reaction score
Hi there guys

I just installed the newest version of the 3cx pbx system :p
Everything work except for the digital receptionist :cry:

I configured everything but when i phone in and press "2 for sales" it doesnt take that number

What can I do to correct or check any settings that might fix this problem

yes that works

But when I phone from a cellphone or a landline to my voip lines,the promt says press one for sales, press 2 for admin

When I press 2 or 1 ,nothing happens

Can this be a fault on the operating systems that i'm using?? its on a windows server 2003

Try calling in from you cell phone or a landline and when the Digital Receptionist answers Dial 999. Does it go into voice mail and asks you to enter the extension number?

This may be a stupid question, but aside from recording the audio that says "press 1 for blah blah blah"... you configured actions for those keys correct?

1 - forwards to extension 100
2 - forwards to extension 150

... Your AA gets an extension too, like 801... if you dial 801 internally - does the DTMF work?

Have you created a custom prompt or similar?

yes i have created a new promp for te auto-attendant

Chrisvdl said:
yes i have created a new promp for te auto-attendant

Can you try re-browsing for the file and then re-starting the PBX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.