Solved auto-provision issues stun recently all 3cx systems (RPS request for Snom NOT delivered)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mark@EvoIT, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark@EvoIT

Hey everyone,

Has anyone noticed or had any issues with auto-provisioning or saving a change on an extension and getting an RPS error everytime?

Starting earlier today I'm getting RPS request error messages when making changes to my extensions whether I'm changing settings that would. Was working fine on the 3rd (1/3/18) just two days ago, I setup 4 handsets on a new 3CX install like normal, add phone, pick snom d715, select STUN, hit OK.

Event log would show successful, wait a minute go plug in phone let it boot up and tada! Put in extensions and vmail password, watch it do a reboot and set itself up.

All my 3CX systems if I go in just to make a changes on the extensions not even related to the phone provisioning or settings it gives me that message. Doing this across 10+ 3CX systems. Is this an issue on SNOM's end with their RPS server? Expired cert? down?

Thanks gang,
    -Mark

[​IMG]

#1 Mark@EvoIT, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  2. Mark@EvoIT

So TLDR worked fine on 1/3/18 (two days ago), today I wasn't able to use STUN and auto-provision. After that I notice on all 3CX systems I'm getting that message when I make any change at all to an extension.

3. Mark@EvoIT

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Example from the phone system setup two days ago, just went in to an extension and clicked "ok", and then got the RPS error in event log.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Mark@EvoIT

Please note that there was an issue with Snoms RPS server but it is now resolved. Please try again and let us know if you still experiencing the issue.

Mark@EvoIT likes this.
  5. Mark@EvoIT

Fixed and now down again lol. Snom needs to get on that RPS server :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.