• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Auto Provisioning problem with modelo GXP1620

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian.rojas

Reaction score
Hello,

i have a problem with auto provisioning, i have a modelo of ip phone grandstream GXP1620
that i can not auto provisioning, because it doesn't show that model in the version 14

and when i tried to give the option of GXP 1450 to the ip phone GXP 1620, put the config, reboots, but when i try to call to anybody the call rings to times and then the ip phone reboots.

But when i manually configured the IP phone with an account from the PBX
i can call with no problem

There is a way to add a template for that model of IP phone Grandstream GXP 1620
and make auto provisoning?

Best Regards

Attachments

• c1.PNG
    c1.PNG
    48 KB · Views: 196
The problem is going to be...that make of phone is not supported by 3CX, as evidenced by the name being changed in your post. The manufacturer is still supplying provisioning templates, so they are going to have to be the ones to ensure that they work with the PBX. If you don't get an answer from someone else in the forum, that encountered the same issue, I would suggest approaching GS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.