Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Auto switch on break times

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by biomas, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biomas

Hello!
    I'm trying to configure an extension to auto switch its status on break times (3CX version 15 with SP5, I have the problem from v15, but had no problem with previous versions).

On a test extension, under "forwarding rules", I checked "Set to Available during office hours" and then configured "Timezone & Office Hours Settings" setting "This extension uses Global Office Hours" and then "Configured break times", in particular I set a test break time from 10:35 to 10:40 on Friday (today). "Apply these office hours even if it's a global holiday" is also checked.
    I've checked the server and 3CX time and timezone, they are all correct.

I expected to see the extension switching from Available to Away around 10:35 and then back from Away to Available around 10:40.

None of this is happening, I repeated the test many times and I just once saw the extension switching from Available to Away but it never switched back.

Is this happening to others, I saw other threads about this in version 15, but the problem is declared solved with SP2

Thanks

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @biomas

Just tried on a windows SP5 and on a linux SP5 both working correctly. Please make sure that you are using a supported browser and that after you set the break times you click ok on the top. Also make sure that you are outside the hours you are setting to test this. Meaning it is now 12.55 so you need to set the break time after this time so it starts at 13:00 for example.
    Also note that the management console does not auto refresh so to see if the status changes you need to click on a different menu and then click back in extensions and then status

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.