Auto Switch Status not applying after update to v15 SP5

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Erik Dupuis, Mar 13, 2017.

?

Have you observed "Set to Available during office hours" not applying after update to SP5?

Poll closed Mar 20, 2017.
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erik Dupuis

Hi All,

Has anyone else observed their Auto Switch / "Set to Available during office hours" not applying correctly after updating from v15 SP4 to v15 SP5? We updated to SP5 on Saturday evening, and just noticed this morning, that multiple extensions with the "Set to Available during office hours" configured, had not changed to the Available status as scheduled. This was further tested, by setting the Auto Switch open hours for today on a specific extension to a few minutes ahead of current time, setting the extension to Do Not Disturb status, and waiting. The extension did not auto switch to Available status as expected.

It is important to note that we are located in the -5:00 Canada (Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec) time zone, with DST taking effect yesterday. We have checked the 3CX logs and base Windows server, and all have respected the time change (synced with our NTP server). All of our provisioned phones have also respected the time change.

From all observations, this appears to be a bug with the "Set to Available during office hours". However, I wanted to check with the community for similar behaviour before opening a bug report with 3CX Support.

Best Regards,
    Erik

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi Erik,

We replicated your scenario several times and works normally, the system takes the status of the extension before the rules applied and then when the rules applied the system change the status immediately. Please check the time on an IP Phone and let us know if you have the correct time. Also please try to create a dummy extension to check if the status changes. When you apply your rules, did to use a supported browsers? (Chrome, EDGE and Firefox) Please restart your services and try again with a dummy extension and let us know if it works for you.

3. Erik Dupuis

Hi Giannos,

We did replicate this issue a number of times as well, on both our production installation, and our standby installation. Rebooting the standby services and server did not resolve the issue. We cannot reboot our production server during business hours unfortunately to test.

Our IP phones are receiving the correct time, and our logs on the 3CX server also indicate the correct time.

We replicated our scenario on the production server by creating multiple dummy extensions, and each time, the status change failed to apply. We replicated the secnario on the standby server, and rebooted the server as well. No change in results.

We are using Chrome to perform all configuration changes.

I have opened a case now with 3CX Partner Support.

Thanks,
    Erik

4. bravad

Same problem for me. I also opened a ticket at 3CX. I have noticed that the problem "DND" to "Available".

Erik Dupuis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.