Solved Auto Switch

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by steve matten, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve matten

Hi,

It seems that I can configure an extension with available office hours but once that is done I cannot change it. If I select configure after I have previously set hours then the Delete button and the OK button are disabled. Is there a secret way of modifying the Office Hours setting for the Auto Switch?

Thanks.

2. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Are you using a non-supported browser? When in doubt try with Chrome.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. steve matten

Using Chrome.

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

clear your cache.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @steve matten

This is a bit confusing but once you configure an office hour and need to change it, you need to click on the entry that is already configure and delete it.
    Then you can configure a new set of hours. The configure button lets you configure an additional set of hours but they shouldn't overlap with the already configured set. If they overlap then the buttons will be greyed out.

6. steve matten

That worked. In the extension, call forwarding section, Auto-Switch I clicked configure. If the hours are set there will be two hyperlinks, one for the hours and one for configure. I clicked on the set hours and deleted, that removed them, then I could configure them again.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.