AutoAnswer Page option for Cisco 504

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by havette, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. havette

In our phone system, when we use paging other calls are put on hold.

We want to desactivate this option and I think it can be achieved by setting AutoAnswer Page to "NO". We would like to do it by adjusting the template for the cisco phones. Howerever, we couldn't find the right option so far.

Did anyone manage to change this option.

Thank you in advance.

2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

There is a auto answer option in the web GUI of the 504 I cannot remember exactly on which tab you canfind this option however it is there. Id suggest calling Cisco they are very helpful, and support is great.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. havette

Yeah, I know this option and I found it in GUI of the phone. But we can't manually change it on more that 50 phones. That is why we want to use the provisioning.
    What is more, I found in internet that if we use this option we will desactivate the paging completely. And we just want to desactivate it when the phones are on the call.

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

You need to turn off Allow Barge In.
    If you export the config file of the phone, (usually a scrambled text file of sorts) you might be able to figure out what to enter into the template.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.