• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Autologin to Queues

Status
Not open for further replies.

techdummy

Reaction score
Hi,

In 12.5version we had the option where agents are automatically logged into the queues during working hours.
But since the upgrade to 15.5, we are not getting the feature.
I have configured Auto Switch on extensions but the only thing that happens is that, the status of the extensions change from DND to Available during office hours.
But the extensions are still not getting auto-logged into the queues. We have manually go to each extension and log them into Queues.
I have also configured the extension to logout from queues when they are away or on DND. This works without any issue, but the initial login to Queue has to be done manually,which is becoming a pain.
Is there any setting that I've missed, or if there is any setting that can be used to achieve the autologin to Queue during working hours, it would be of great help!

Thank you.

Hello @techdummy

Under each forwarding rule there is the option to Log the extension out of queues based on the extensions status. If this option is not selected in the available status then the extension will be logged into the queues once available. This is not reflected on the status in the management console but you can see that the extension is logged in the Queue from the switchboard.
The only reason i can think of that might affect this on the top of my head, is that the extensions were explicitly logged in or out at some point and the Auto login is affected. More details on this can be found here

Reactions: techdummy
Hello @techdummy

Under each forwarding rule there is the option to Log the extension out of queues based on the extensions status. If this option is not selected in the available status then the extension will be logged into the queues once available. This is not reflected on the status in the management console but you can see that the extension is logged in the Queue from the switchboard.
The only reason i can think of that might affect this on the top of my head, is that the extensions were explicitly logged in or out at some point and the Auto login is affected. More details on this can be found here
Hello @YiannisH_3CX Thank you for the response.
Auto-Login is working fine in normal scenarios. If the agent is available during business hours, they are logged into the Queues.
They are logged out once they change the status to away or DND.
The issue comes when there is a scenario where an agent is on leave and when the business hour starts Manager has to manually log out the user from queues.
Once this is done, the next day the user isnt able to login to the queue automatically. It has to be done manually either by the user or by the manager.
Is there anyway the user can be automatically logged in the next day, after being logged out from the queue the previous day by the manager?
That is my concern.

Once the agent has been logged out by a manager he can only be logged in by a manager or the user has to open the switchboard and log him self back in to the queues.

Reactions: techdummy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.