Automatic dialing extension numbers.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by paurus, Mar 20, 2017.

Automatic dialing extension numbers. 5 5 4votes
5/5, 4 votes

1. paurus

Hello.
    I propose to add in client for IOS and Android devices support numbers in the format 1234567,890 where 1234567 landline phone number and 890 - extension. To when dialling from the phonebook recruited first 1234567 and after a pause in the DTMF mode, 890 (extension).

2. paurus

And that, nobody cares about speed dial internal numbers using someone else's IVR?

3. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. paurus

in the post set with the IP phone, and I'm talking about the set through the client for IOS.

5. craigreilly

Its all very similar... but I do not believe PAUSE is part of the SIP Standard - which is essentially what you are asking for.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. paurus

It is not a SIP feature, it is a feature of the client first, which dials via SIP, and after a pause sends the extension in DTMF.

7. craigreilly

so you actually need to dial the number and SEND the number (as dialing doesn't actually happen until it is SENT)... PAUSE or WAIT for x time then dial the extension. And what if the IVR doesn't pick up or a human picks up?

8. paurus

Yes, in manual mode everything works. I have the IPhone recorded numbers as 1234567,890. When I call via the GSM all right: gaining 1234567 pauses and dials in DTMF 890 and I get on a particular person. If you are gaining via the 3CX client for IOS is not.

9. Jon George

This would be very helpful when adding external phone numbers to a conference call. How are you supposed to add someone to a conference call when they don't have a DID?

10. paurus

any thoughts on the subject?