Automatic logfile generator

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TigerKing, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerKing

Hi,

I'm busy with making a VoIP solutions for our customers one of the things is let them connect to us as a VoIP provider.
    For that i need to generate automatic monthly logs with outbound calls.

Is there a way to do that?

Thank you

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

I would certainly say that instructions for setting yourself up as a voip provider are well outside the scope of this forum. I would certainly think that you would figure out the business side of that before offering it as a service.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TigerKing

We're a IT company who has some big company's in The Netherlands and like to give them the service that they know from us. In other words we a selling a complete solutions package Including hardware, software and VoIP lines.
    But for some customers is the prize to high to get our full package and we like to give them the chose of take a account by us and can make calls for cheaper than now.

We don't want to be a VoIP provider as top business but our normal services. It will only be a extra service to some of our customers.

4. TigerKing

My question was how to make an automatic logfile of calls internal and external.
    It will also being make for checking our employee's and how much our customers call us for support.

5. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

The answer is you cant

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.