Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Automatic Queue login

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by isma, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isma

Hi I having a little problem I was wondering if there is a way in 3CX that an extension automatically logs in and logs out of a queue (similar to office hour). If not automatic, is there a script that could be run manually ?

Heres what I'm trying to accomplish. My client wants a night ring feature on his queues. I configured a Valcom SIP-201 without any problems but I need to be able either to give the client the means to "activate" this feature when he wants or either automated the process so it would follow a schedule (5 pm to midnight).

Thanks for your help !

Francois

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Edit extension. Go to Office Hours tab. Here you can set specific office hour for that extension and actions like automatically Switch Queue Login Status.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. isma

Wow .. I really should read better ...

Thanks a lot for the answer !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.