Automatically sending to survey after call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jakko, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakko

Hi. We are close to making a decision on purchasing a 3cx system and have one final requirement that I cannot seem to find an answer to. We would like the ability to send a call to a post-survey after the rep is done speaking to the customer. It should be automatic and not requirement anything action by the rep to send the customer to the survey. Are there any modules that support this feature?

Thank you!

2. jakko

Really need to know if this is possible. Even if you think it's not, please let me know. Thanks!

3. 12494

12494 Member

I am not familiar with a way to make this automatic. I think the rep would just have to forward the call to the survey. I would think you could set up a DSS key on a phone to do this with a single button push if it was too much work to actually go through the transfer sequence - or you could to it from the Windows workstation client.

Allen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. carolinainnovative

I would think you could do this with some work via the 3CX VAD or perhaps a custom CRM integration. The phone system by itself will NOT do this - but with some additional magic, you could certainly make it work.

5. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Contact the folks at VoIP Toys. They have lots of add-ons for 3cx. If they don't have something exactly what you want you might be able to get them to quote you on what it would cost for them to custom build you the product.

https://www.voiptoys.com/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.