• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

AVAYA 4610SW IP does not work properly with 3CX PhoneSystem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonhayes

Reaction score
Hi

I have created a Call Queue (see 8), everything works fine, the calls get routed to the Extension, but when the Extension is answered the Extension Status (see below 9), shows it connected twice. No an issue, until you hang up or the caller ends the call, as only one Extension gets disconnected (see 10). The Extension can make calls, but if you try to dial it, it is busy and to free it, you need to use the button "Disconnect Call" on the Extension Status. Any ideas?

I have dial the Queue by calling 82 and the same thing happens, so guess it is nothing to do with my GXW4101.

I have the Mini Edition, not the full call centre version.

Please help!

Attachments

• Capture8.JPG
    Capture8.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 662
  • Capture9.JPG
    Capture9.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 662
  • Capture10.JPG
    Capture10.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 661
Re: Issues with Call Queues

What type of sets are deployed? Single line, multi-line, multiple extension (the same) appearance on the sets? Is busy status set to PBX or extension?
Is this happening on all extensions, or just one?

Re: Issues with Call Queues

Hi

Sorry new to 3CX, so not caught up with some of the terms used. Sets if you mean phones we have AVAYA 4610SW IP. We have Granstream using 4 PSTN Telephone lines, not VOIP Trunks. It is happening on all telephones. It does not happen if you set incoming calls to come into a Ring Group (all phones ring, you answer and when finished it disconnects the line fine).

Re: AVAYA 4610SW IP does not work properly with 3CX PhoneSys

I've changed subject of the topic.
Looks like you need to configure your extensions as "Supports Replaces"=off
It is workaround for incorrect behavior of the phone.

P.S. http://www.3cx.com/blog/support/

Re: AVAYA 4610SW IP does not work properly with 3CX PhoneSys

So simple when you know how. Thank you. That solved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.