Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Average Talk Time

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by EngageGlobal, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EngageGlobal

Is there a way to show the average talk time of a particular agent on outbound calls? Extension statistics show the total calls inbound and outbound, and the total talk time, but there does not seem to be a way to accurately break down the talk time by outbound calls only.

Help?

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @EngageGlobal
    You can create a call report and specify the extension or a range of extensions you want to from field and select External number to the To field. You can also filter by answered and unanswered or specify if ringing or talking times are included in the report. It will not give you an average but you can break it down per extension and see the talk times
    Hope this is what you are looking for.

3. EngageGlobal

@YiannisH_3CX
    Yes this is exactly what I needed. Thank you. Is this a feature that is available in v 12.5? My assumption is that it would be in the Call Reporter, but I cant find any subsection or button for creating a Call Report.
    Thank you for the quick response. The service I've gotten from your staff has been wonderful. Thank You!

Attached Files:

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad that works for you.
    you can create an almost identical report from the Call Logs report
    2017-01-26_10h05_28.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.