Away and Out of office Status not logging out of queue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SteveHubbard, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveHubbard

Hi, when setting my status as away or out of office it does not auto log me out the queue like it use to. Have you changed this option or am i missing the tickbox??

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Go to the extension details and make sure the options for this are checked.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SteveHubbard

it is Kerry it works out of hours, but if i mark myself away during office hours it dont auto switch.

Attatched is a snapshot from the extension settings within the management console

Steve

Attached Files:

4. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

This is by design. The auto-logout is based on the schedule. I believe that the thinking there is that if you can remember to set your status to Away, then you can remember to log out of the queues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. SteveHubbard

thats rubbish of 3cx! why remove something from v10 that v9 had... when you set yourself back it will auto log you back in. but would be nice to have you auto log out of the queue too :(

6. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

The reason it doesn't work that way is that some people want to receive queue calls when they are away from their desk phone and get them on their mobile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.