Background dont' work

Discussion in 'Android' started by andrea.soc, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrea.soc

I have the last verison of app and an Sony Xperia X with Android 7.0 with the patch of febbruray but the app dont' work when go to background

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @andrea.soc

when you exit the app does it work then? Not Exit ignore push. Do you experience this with other devices or just with this one? Is happening over wifi or 3g/4g?

3. andrea.soc

no, when tap on home button of Asmarthphone, the app disconnects; I realize when I go to open it and read disconnected and then reconnects immediately

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Is there push enabled on the extension? It is normal that the application will disconnect when it goes to background. To receive calls when app is on background you need to enable push for that extension and have push account created.
    The following guide described the procedure
    https://www.3cx.com/docs/configuring-google-push/

5. andrea.soc

yes is enable on server and on extension.. before with Android 6 work fine

6. Sopock

Sopock Member

Some devs have own normal:
    My company also suffers from the VoIP background mode deprecation. We develop secure VoIP solutions for public and law enforcement organisations. In this domain of VoIP communications, it's pretty typical to have a closed network without access to Apple Push Servers. We are happy to integrate CallKit + VoIP Push when it's possible, but what to do with all the existing installations in closed networks?!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.